Tuesday, February 19, 2008

XNA

I'm getting kind of bored of doing nothing. By nothing I mean not having a fixed activity, because actually I have a bunch of things to do and read, but this lack of order gets old... Who would have knew.

My old sasquatch-looking friend, Maycotte (whose blog inspired this blog and you can read by clicking on the link to the right), made me discover some awesome framework for video game development called XNA (Microsoft). Game development was the reason I studied Computer Systems in the first place, so this could be a good thing. If you ask me, Video Games are the perfect balance between computers and movies.

There's a little problem: my laptop's a Mac. I can't carry XNA code around... I knew this would backfire sooner or later!

If I get to study it deeply and do something nice, I'll show you right here.

By the way, watch L O S T. It's just too awesome to be true. And download some Les Luthiers songs, that will make you happy.

Ponch,
The increasingly desperate one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, again. Interesting, enough. I also decided to try XNA out. But, since it needs certain proficiency with C#, I decided to study that language first. So my copy of Head First C# has just arrived and I am looking forward to reading it.

See ya

Anonymous said...

so your Mac is not Intel based to install Vista on it? They work great with Vista :)

PoNCh said...

Hehe, I'm sure they do! Now I just have to GET Vista hehe. Actually, I just formatted it yesterday to install Windows on it but I don't have any installation disks :(

 
Free counter and web stats