Friday, November 21, 2008

El 8

I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy. Yeah, you heard correctly. I'M BUSY NOW!! I'll tell you all about it when I'm not SO busy.

Just wanted to post a quick link to a blog opened just recently. The blog of one of my all time heroes: El "Maestro" Carlos Reinoso. Arguably, Club America's best player ever.

He usually gives his opinions on the Mexican Soccer League and the Mexican National Team. In this post, he tells us what he thinks is wrong with it.

El Rincon del 8: Mexico contra Honduras

Have a look and don't hesitate to comment. He'll surely read it and hopefully answer soon.

Talk to you later.

Ponch. (Who uses number 8 in soccer because of Reinoso)

PS. While you're at it, join HazzSports.com would you? It's my new job :D

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats