Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blog v2.0

So, it's settled! Ponch's Blog starts as of this day a new era in Internet history (?). By being written in English, I am hoping that MORE than three people will read my thoughts, ideas and hapennings (all of them with my 20 year-old grizzled touch) and that those nice readers will also want to comment on these posts (great, now I can use the word post-posting with impunity hehe) and give me some cool retro!!

So, I will keep you up to date.
See you again soon!

Regards.
Ponch, the history-maker.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If you're changing, I'm changing. From now on, my comments on your blog will be in English, too. I could only feel guilty about your "posting" comment. Long live Inge's blog!

Anonymous said...

What!?

Anonymous said...

hi handsome! i'm glad with this change, it will help me to practice my english. i love you!!!

Rafa said...

Sorry for being this late, but I´m back and glad to read you again 80). Hope that much more people start reading this amazing stuff 80)

 
Free counter and web stats